City v United pre-match thread (team news pg 66)

Prediction

• Win

Votes: 360 59.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 150 24.6%
  • Lose

Votes: 100 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The negativity in here is shocking. We have been beaten once at home by this season, and that was by a bloke from altrincham. We are better than them. Fucking smash em

we are bay far superior in every way in terms of the football that is played....but we were superior to arsenal at weekend and numerous other teams we have lost to this season. I can only think of one team who have out footballed us in the prem league (I think it was spurs when they beat us the first time we played them)

the best team doesnt always win -

I have no doubt we will have the huge majority of possession, play the better/more attractive football but we have weaknesses and uts are set up as a team at present in a way that can easily exploit that weakness. They will defend deep and in large numbers and hit ont he break...we are extremely open to that (not as much as last season however)...

that arsenal lucky win tonight means a win is even more important tonight......if it wasn't important enough already

I know, but we're above them, we're better than them and we've finished above them 4 seasons out of the last five (5 out of 6 at the end of this season) and people are still scared witless of them. They are yesterday's chip paper.
We didn't play the way we do now,we used to have strong,big players who had swagger,we are like powder puff now

Simple stuff - fucking win.

I want to see a thumping 3 or 4 nil victory, but I'm realistic enough to understand there's no fucking chance of that. We'll get hacked to pieces and I'm actually dreading finding out who's 'reffing' us these days.
In a minority of one in our part of the ground, but I was always relieved when Clattenburg was picked for our games. Forget the haircut and tattoos and one wrong decision recently, but with him far fewer mistakes than any of the others. Didn't give fouls for accidental coming together, and no-one more adept and decisive at playing the advantage. Always up with the play. Now he's gone you can see that reffing standards are lower. There's absolutely no refs now that give me confidence that we'll receive fair treatment. That's all we want - fair treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.