City v United pre-match thread (team news pg 66)

Prediction

• Win

Votes: 360 59.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 150 24.6%
  • Lose

Votes: 100 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to find a way of dealing with the counters running via Martial and Rashford. Their speed is the biggest danger I reckon.
They have to get the ball first. They will sit deep, try and rough us up and counter attack at speed. Long balls and try to win free kicks when they can pile into the box. Expect lots of fouls, us to get frustrated but ultimately our patience will be rewarded. Rooney to ref the game and their 'fans' to sing nursery rhymes and set off flares whilst making out we aren't their rivals. That last bit is probably true as nowadays it is the likes of Neverton that are...

Not the most exciting derby but at least there is something riding on it.

Plus, a derby under the floodlights always brings out a decent atmosphere I feel.

The amount of negative articles in the media today about city is mad, including "our own" m.e.n

well here we go. I had a fantastic feeling about Wembley, lots of strange events pointing to a win. The trip there was brilliant, parking great, beer spot great and fantastic seat. All going so well. I then twisted my knee trying to get away quickly in my rage so can't go tonight.

I have an awful feeling about tonight...... thankfully.

They'll play the same against us as they did Chelsea.

Fouling, quick and direct balls in behind for Rashford, tight at the back.

Unless we take our chances and score a couple in the first half then we'll struggle.

Gutted I cannot be there tonight at this game.....lets smash these red bastards and put them in their place. Get the Etihad loud and on the red scums backs from the get go.....

4-0 win boys c'mon ...CTID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.