City v Wolves - general question about getting tickets

Since this will be my first visit to Manchester, I would like to ask you if there's a place / area around the stadium where I can go with my son to get the real M. city experience?
If he is young, bring him to the kids fanzone on the day, its great fun.

Hey, new here and traveling to Manchester for the match against Wolves. I got myself a ticket on block 104 but I'd like to take my daughter (3yo) as well. Would it be possible to buy a ticket for another block and have her sit on my lap for the match, if I can't get a close seat until the match?

Hey, new here and traveling to Manchester for the match against Wolves. I got myself a ticket on block 104 but I'd like to take my daughter (3yo) as well. Would it be possible to buy a ticket for another block and have her sit on my lap for the match, if I can't get a close seat until the match?
She won’t need a ticket pal, she can come in for free and sit on your knee

thx, he's 14. Is that a good age for the kids fanzone or too old?
yeah he will enjoy it. Im a grown man and I would have loved a go on most the games! But its also the best chance of a pic with the trophies. Its also free and right beside the stadium so if you dont like it you can just leave. Our under 18s were playing newcastle when i went and i watched a bit of that which was handy as you walk by the pitches to get to the fanzone.

I have 2 spare together for this
307 row E
FV £63 each
Are these still available? I've only ever bought from the website before, but me and my son, both members, will be back in Manchester at the beginning of May. I keep checking the website, but only single tickets keep popping up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.