City Voice

brookes1

Does anyone actually know why the club even bothered creating this? They seem to ignore the issues anyone actually raises and are only interested in getting foreign fans opinions. Some asked what was the point a few weeks back and the reply was a load of merchandising shite had been influenced by it.

Does anyone actually know why the club even bothered creating this? They seem to ignore the issues anyone actually raises and are only interested in getting foreign fans opinions. Some asked what was the point a few weeks back and the reply was a load of merchandising shite had been influenced by it.
I decided to sign up for it a few weeks ago, took one look then deleted my account. Utter shite.

New survey out today on match day catering and pricing
When it asked what would I suggest to improve it, I replied that I couldn't possibly comment as it needs a total review by catering experts

its just a market research tool. I was invited for a 'online chat' about kits and all of us in the conversation basically slagged off Nike and said we wanted proper City kits, not just mass market tat that creates profit for Nike at our expense.

The questions werent anything but market research questions but the fans gave honest opinions rather than benine customer answers that they tried to steer us to say.

I filled it in whilst on the bog, don't think that it will count for much do they listen to the fans and take on constructive answers ie multi pooring machines.doubt we will see them any time soon.

Just responded to the catering one.
Catering was "done to death" at Points Of Blue meetings (at the time when the club attended the meetings) but it never improved as the club showed zero interest.
This season it is even worse as at least one of the burger vans on the outer concourse has been moved. - The pizza van is still there even though nobody seems to want pizza before the game.

I signed up at start of last season and gave really scathing feedback about the service on match days - or complete lack of it. (slow staff, untrained staff, not enough bars at 115 end of ground but two food stands, running out of beer constantly)

I was then contacted by the head of catering who asked if I could meet him to discuss my concerns - I met him at the next home game and took him to the scrum that was the prematch bar - he gave me 2 free beer tokens and a free pie and promised my concerns would be addressed.

Nothing has changed since.

Now, I've gone back to login and I am no longer recognised - even after a password/email reset, I've tried resigning up and get a warning hat I am already registered but a forgotten password request says I don't exist using the same details.

I signed up at start of last season and gave really scathing feedback about the service on match days - or complete lack of it. (slow staff, untrained staff, not enough bars at 115 end of ground but two food stands, running out of beer constantly)

I was then contacted by the head of catering who asked if I could meet him to discuss my concerns - I met him at the next home game and took him to the scrum that was the prematch bar - he gave me 2 free beer tokens and a free pie and promised my concerns would be addressed.

Nothing has changed since.

Now, I've gone back to login and I am no longer recognised - even after a password/email reset, I've tried resigning up and get a warning hat I am already registered but a forgotten password request says I don't exist using the same details.

The whole catering questionnaire they've currently got on is laughable, every issue raised gets completely ignored in favour of replies such as "What else would you like to food outlets to sell"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.