City vs Borrusia Monchengladbach pre match thread CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
How anybody can be happy with Clichy at right back is beyond me. Still refuse to believe he's naturally right footed given how one footed he's been when played there.

Is Zabaleta still miles off being fit? Would have played Sagna or Maffeo if Zab still a way off.

Like the midfield trio but not overjoyed with up top to be honest but needs must. Going to awfully narrow if Sterling is the striker, not convinced.

This game is perhaps more important that people think. We have to hope that Sevilla wins and if we also manage to get the win as well, it will be a major plus in terms of our prospects this season in the champions league. Cannot really fault the starting line up. Sagna is tired, he has been forced to play most games and needs a rest. Clichy is good at right back. I also think Fernandinho is a bit exhausted but we need him playing well today. Yaya is back, which will add class and experience to that midfield. The three upfront with Yaya supporting will cause enough problems to Monchengladbach.

Hoddle certainly doesn't. He says our best players, who he describes as "the spine" have been injured all season. Then slags us off because we don't look as good when they don't play. What an absolute fucking prick.
The other day he said "When City are missing their 3 world class players they're not as good."

Well no fucking shit.

How anybody can be happy with Clichy at right back is beyond me. Still refuse to believe he's naturally right footed given how one footed he's been when played there.

Is Zabaleta still miles off being fit? Would have played Sagna or Maffeo if Zab still a way off.

Like the midfield trio but not overjoyed with up top to be honest but needs must. Going to awfully narrow if Sterling is the striker, not convinced.

Have to give pellegrini the benefit of the doubt with regards sagna, he must be running on empty, if sterling plays up front then I do wonder about the wide areas, hard to judge the set up until the game starts, not even sure who will be holding midfielder

Just got to my seat in 315 and there's fucking shit loads of Germans. Gonna be interesting when they score!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.