City Vs QPR The Final Game In match Thread

simonr555 said:
intheknow! said:
All the money and not ONE Single Trophy, this season!

NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's Vodafone's fault. This money would have been better off being spent on housing large familes.
Clueless whatever the subject isn't she

Thank god I was there and not online reading this. Some people just don't have a clue maybe that's why they wasn't there

There are some well a truly horrible people on this thread. Thank God I was at the game so I couldn't read it.
People telling Joleon to fuck off, saying taxi for Mancini..people really don't know what they're on about.

chris.russell83 said:
There are some well a truly horrible people on this thread. Thank God I was at the game so I couldn't read it.
People telling Joleon to fuck off, saying taxi for Mancini..people really don't know what they're on about.

bang on the money.

chris.russell83 said:

Absolutely I was at the game and I believed at 1-2 down that 1 goal and we will go on to win! But looked at the clock and it was on 89mins i thought fuck me we are running out of time! When we Dzeko scored I had no doubt we'd get another chance to win it and thankfully Sergio got that chance and buried it! :)

Ducado said:
bluebrother55 said:
This is down to Mancini. Ferguson would have had the league won in march with the same players.

STFU

I know a lot is riding on this game, but do try to think before you post and be civil to each other, it's OK to have a different opinion, lets have the final matchday thread with no banning and no warnings

Ban him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.