City Vs QPR The Final Game In match Thread

Ducado said:
bluebrother55 said:
This is down to Mancini. Ferguson would have had the league won in march with the same players.

STFU

Ducado get's angry! ;)<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:44 pm --<br /><br />
FuZzY said:
Is it over. I've switched it off. Fucking suicidal

I bet you have a warm FuZzY feeling now :)

MadchesterCity said:
sjk2008 said:
buckshot said:
This is 100% on Lescott. I know he's been good this year but I can't see bringing him back after costing the team the title the way he did.

even as a neutral.....fuck off.

He's been brilliant this year.

Ridiculous comment

what team you support mate?
I'll give you a clue b&q store their pallets of building materials on the pitch on none match days.....true dat!

buckshot said:
Pitter-pat your way to the greatest bottle job of all time.
That's what was going through my head in the 90th minute. This would probably have been the headline in more than one tabloid the day after.......thank fuck City decided not to put me through that hell.

The cookie monster said:
MadchesterCity said:
sjk2008 said:
even as a neutral.....fuck off.

He's been brilliant this year.

Ridiculous comment

what team you support mate?
I'll give you a clue b&q store their pallets of building materials on the pitch on none match days.....true dat!

Wolves?

de niro said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Completely bizarre reading this.

How the fuck can anyone be posting on the internet during a game of that magnitude?

Casual fans I guess. I don't recognise many names.

i applaud them, bet you they can only get us on line in some far flung part of the world. we are very very lucky to have been born here.

If they're literally watching alone or without other Blues then being on Bluemoon is the second best alternative, IMHO. I might have the forum open whilst I'm watching a stream (I don't have Sky Sports / ESPN at home) so I can read what other fans are thinking during breaks in play or half time.

Ahh this was a funny thread.

Some of the comments from 'City' fans were ridiculous.

Those clampits saying Lescott out and the clusterfucks spouting the 'bottled it' nonsense onto to follow that up with 'never doubted' a few moments later.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.