City vs Southampton pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am worried about this one, don't like the negative things I am hearing about Aquero, kompany et al goalkeeper worries me, all is not well, hope to god I am wrong, a good win will kill the negative so bring it on blues. Early goal will put us on track :-)
Pep on Sergio: "When Sergio decides to leave City it will be his decision. Next time you say he is not in my plans, you can call me."
Pep: "Out of my plans? I think I took a decision about my plans, and my plans are that Sergio and Vincent are part of the future of City."

Pep on Sergio: "When Sergio decides to leave City it will be his decision. Next time you say he is not in my plans, you can call me."
Pep: "Out of my plans? I think I took a decision about my plans, and my plans are that Sergio and Vincent are part of the future of City."
Thanks Karen it helps, always been a worry me :-)

We'll win 2-1 be totally in control, 2 up they'll get lucky break midway into second half then 20mins of edginess, but comfortable in the end.

--------------Bravo-------------------
Stones------Vinny------Otamendi
----------Dinho----Gundogan------
Sane------Silva----KDB-----Nolito
---------------Sergio-----------------

If Kompany is fit, I expect Pep will have him penciled in to play in the league cup game. I dont expect him to start two games in 3 days. On the bench tomorrow, with 30 mins at the end if possible, then start on Wednesday seems a better route back for him.

Need an early goal and if we take our chances and get a few breaks and convert any penalties awarded , we can remind everyone why we are top of the league and a clean sheet wouldnt go amiss maybe thats too much to hope for with Bravo in goal.
He's made one mistake leading to a goal thanks to a mix up with Stones then got himself sent off like a nob.

Never seen a fan base so readily desperate to vilify their own player so soon into his career with the club before.

If Kompany is fit, I expect Pep will have him penciled in to play in the league cup game. I dont expect him to start two games in 3 days. On the bench tomorrow, with 30 mins at the end if possible, then start on Wednesday seems a better route back for him.
Was thinking the same, but then thought that the derby game would have much more to it for him to handle physically than Southampton at home which I think will be played in their half for majority of the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.