City Vs Stoke Post Match Reaction Thread

BWTAC said:
Agree about Lescott, thought it was his best game in a City shirt and is looking better all the time. Dzeko to me, still looks sharp, a few goals early next season and he will be awsome.

Micah Richards will be the best RB in the world in the coming years.

All of THIS, pretty much.

Lescott, Micah and Tevez were all superb tonight and hope we don't break the Vinny and Lescott partnership up next season they look great together.

hart now wins golden gloves, 17 clean sheets and nearests rival is at 15. Isn't that also a premiership record? Amazing turn around considering how we used to struggle to keep clean sheets. This reminds me so much about what Mancini talked about when he first came and talked about how players like micah could improve so much if they only listened to him :)

today proved to me that the team is fully committed with Mancini and are really starting to gel. Normally on the back of a big game - especially less than 3 days before - we'd have coasted and maybe gotten a result out of luck. Nevertheless, the lads have used the last 2 games (qualifying for CL and winning a trophy) and are now starting to play with swagger along with the skill.

Our passing was crisp, off the ball movement was sublime and whatever meek attack Stoke conjured up we dealt with with relative ease.

Really hope some of the Mancini leaving rumours are nothing but wind-ups as next season will be absolutely unbelievable. If Tevez decides to stay we will win the title.

From Daniel Taylor on Twitter - "Big statement from Mancini: 'Carlos has told me he wants to stay. I have spoken with him many times and my opinion is he will stay'"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.