city youth mercato ??

Impossible to really know until Pep's assessed them. Obviously some will be sold, some will be loaned out and some will be promoted. Only briefly glanced at the list but the two I disagree with immediately are Jack Byrne and the first option you suggested for Barker. I think Barker needs a loan out, not ready for 1st team and has attitude problems apparently. As for Jack Byrne I expect he be a squad player in the first team, he's just had a full season in the Eredivisie where he has proved himself. No point sending him back to a better team where he might not get a game; due to them knowing he'll be back with us as soon as the seasons over.
we signed gundogan + maybe another MF + silva + KDB + dinho + may fernando,nasri , when will jack play !!

we signed gundogan + maybe another MF + silva + KDB + dinho + may fernando,nasri , when will jack play !!

Well I doubt Fernando will be here for a start. Pep changed his team 140 odd times out of 160 at Bayern Munich, he'll also get all summer to prove himself while the rest of the squad are out on internationals. If he's good enough which he certainly looks he'll be in the squad, Pep has to assess them all, a lot of them are borderline and that's on him to decide who's good enough.

Fernandinho and Silva on the wrong side of 30, both still class but there comes a point when you need a new heir to the throne or at least introduce some youthful energy to the squad. Jack's had the best loan spell out of all of our youth players, comes a point when you have to give him a chance.

Last edited:
Well I doubt Fernando will be here for a start. Pep changed his team 140 odd times out of 160 at Bayern Munich, he'll also get all summer to prove himself while the rest of the squad are out on internationals. If he's good enough which he certainly looks he'll be in the squad, Pep has to assess them all, a lot of them are borderline and that's on him to decide who's good enough.

Fernandinho and Silva on the wrong side of 30, both still class but there comes a point when you need a new heir to the throne or at least introduce some youthful energy to the squad. Jack's had the best loan spell out of all of our youth players, comes a point when you have to give him a chance.
i expect fernando maybe stay or leave in the last transfer days as how city will play in opening premierleague matchs + champions qualifications while fernando + toure leaved + gundogan injured and may be silva also injured ? so i see that fernando maybe stay or leave in the last transfer days and that means jack will be loaned again

i expect fernando maybe stay or leave in the last transfer days as how city will play in opening premierleague matchs + champions qualifications while fernando + toure leaved + gundogan injured and may be silva also injured ? so i see that fernando maybe stay or leave in the last transfer days and that means jack will be loaned again
That's a strange logic.

Btw, If everybody was injured, then we tended to sign a spanish-speaking shit player. But now as if this hyped stuff about Pep like he doesn't care about one's experience and stuff, is true, then Byrne will be in the squad if he proves he's good enough. ANd he will play if all the rest are injured.

Anyway, Pep seems to want to sign more midfielders, so he not only wants to get rid of Fernando, but of Yaya Toure as well. Kroos is a decent oprion, but not as a cdm. I'd rather have Pogba as a central midfielder. Cause we seem to will be having an injury-prone, very expensive team on reeally huge wages. Most of which would still be too old. Think we really need to promote our good youngsters instead.

All in all, Pep is going to change [at least some] things and Fernando is, probably, the 1st player you'd say would leave this summer, especially since he's bad on the ball, doesn't fit in Pep's philosophy and the rest of these spanish things. But this time I won't be sad for a player to leave because Fernando makes us conceed goals from nowhere and although he [rather used to be] is a ball-winner and scored some goals, he has been fault in many goals we conceded, way more than he scored. So since his minuses outweight his pluses and he's 30+, and takes an intl spot, we should try to sell him, especially since there may be some interest in him from some clubs, if the media are right.

That's a strange logic.

Btw, If everybody was injured, then we tended to sign a spanish-speaking shit player. But now as if this hyped stuff about Pep like he doesn't care about one's experience and stuff, is true, then Byrne will be in the squad if he proves he's good enough. ANd he will play if all the rest are injured.

Anyway, Pep seems to want to sign more midfielders, so he not only wants to get rid of Fernando, but of Yaya Toure as well. Kroos is a decent oprion, but not as a cdm. I'd rather have Pogba as a central midfielder. Cause we seem to will be having an injury-prone, very expensive team on reeally huge wages. Most of which would still be too old. Think we really need to promote our good youngsters instead.

All in all, Pep is going to change [at least some] things and Fernando is, probably, the 1st player you'd say would leave this summer, especially since he's bad on the ball, doesn't fit in Pep's philosophy and the rest of these spanish things. But this time I won't be sad for a player to leave because Fernando makes us conceed goals from nowhere and although he [rather used to be] is a ball-winner and scored some goals, he has been fault in many goals we conceded, way more than he scored. So since his minuses outweight his pluses and he's 30+, and takes an intl spot, we should try to sell him, especially since there may be some interest in him from some clubs, if the media are right.
no strange logic , there were many news that said silva will undergo an operation in the summer to getting rid of his injuries , gundogan will not play until 10:15 septemper , if fernando and yaya go , who will be in our MF ?!! so fernando may stay to the last mercato days and this will push loaning jack

no strange logic , there were many news that said silva will undergo an operation in the summer to getting rid of his injuries , gundogan will not play until 10:15 septemper , if fernando and yaya go , who will be in our MF ?!! so fernando may stay to the last mercato days and this will push loaning jack
He may become a squad player rather than being loaned again

Khaldoon: Manu Garcia, Aleix Garcia, Brahim Diaz. We have some very talented players. All of these will get the chance
this means 100 % that Byrne + fofana + angelino + celina will be loaned

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.