city youth mercato ??

Khaldoon: Manu Garcia, Aleix Garcia, Brahim Diaz. We have some very talented players. All of these will get the chance
this means 100 % that Byrne + fofana + angelino + celina will be loaned

It really doesn't. It means that he had time to name four players off the top of his head, and named the four mentioned.

"Oh God, Khaldoon doesn't have any faith in Sancho, or Davenport, or Angus, or Nmecha, or Celina, or Tosin......!"

It really doesn't. It means that he had time to name four players off the top of his head, and named the four mentioned.

"Oh God, Khaldoon doesn't have any faith in Sancho, or Davenport, or Angus, or Nmecha, or Celina, or Tosin......!"

Exactly,and given the author has now deleted his post i would suggest he now understands that.

Or maybe not......given the comment is back.
Lol, wasn't there some reference to the 'Spanish contingent' or similar or was that a different post? I was going to ask why he skipped Brandon Barkers name since I've only just listened to the interview.

Lol, wasn't there some reference to the 'Spanish contingent' or similar or was that a different post? I was going to ask why he skipped Brandon Barkers name since I've only just listened to the interview.
Im not sure Colin,i do recall Barkers name being mentioned as part of the talent pool though,and i thought it was the chairmans comment?

Im not sure Colin,i do recall Barkers name being mentioned as part of the talent pool though,and i thought it was the chairmans comment?
That was my point FI, someone on here (the post has been edited or removed now I think) made a point of mentioning the 3 Spanish lads (totally disregarding Barker's inclusion) and having a dig at the 'Spanish Mafia'.

That was my point FI, someone on here (the post has been edited or removed now I think) made a point of mentioning the 3 Spanish lads (totally disregarding Barker's inclusion) and having a dig at the 'Spanish Mafia'.

Thankfully this is all academic scorekeeping on our behalves... when training resumes, and Pep sees everyone first hand, it will be a clean slate and first come first serve. I couldn't be less worried (and I'm sure you're similarly inclined) about any kind of Spanish bias at that point. I have big hopes for Manu Garcia down the line, but if I had to wager on who Pep considers more ready for first team football next season -- between him and Jack Byrne -- then I know where my own personal money would lie.

Thankfully this is all academic scorekeeping on our behalves... when training resumes, and Pep sees everyone first hand, it will be a clean slate and first come first serve. I couldn't be less worried (and I'm sure you're similarly inclined) about any kind of Spanish bias at that point. I have big hopes for Manu Garcia down the line, but if I had to wager on who Pep considers more ready for first team football next season -- between him and Jack Byrne -- then I know where my own personal money would lie.
Agree with all of that, I never believed in any Spanish bias at any point in time despite what Devante Cole believed.

Cheers Colin,i missed that......i'd be very interested to find out who that particular member is though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.