City's Global Fanbase

I am sure you are fully aware that the Quakers are nothing to do with the Mormons ;-)

How do you feel when you are about to tell someone you support "Manchester... " and before you can finish, they come back with "United".

JJ
I am aware cheers. Just messing around. I know the Glazers are Amish.

I remember when I first started going abroad, all you had to say was that you were English and people would start shouting Bobby Charlton at you. These days, more often than not you say you're from Manchester and people ask if you're City or Utd / Blue or Red. And it feels just fine :)

I am aware cheers. Just messing around. I know the Glazers are Amish.

Pretty sure you knew but...

I never knew that they were Amish.. thanks for the information.

That must be why they "bought" a club hailing from the past, devoid of any modernity in their stadium and with players that have the pace of a pony and trap.

JJ

Started supporting city back in 2008 and slowly but surely support has been consistently on the rise here in pak, now there are social media city pages from pak with considerable following, you also do get to see fans in city tops and city shirts are available on sale on every top sports shop aswell. Club deserves huge credit for the way they have gone about their business as per global fan base is concerned. With more success in the future it will definitely increase, a cl title will help massively

we're all bandwagoning twats, yo.

anyone know where to get a signed photo of Richard Dunne btw? my plastic soul is craving for some validation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.