City's worst player of all time

Believe me this thread could become the longest in Bluemoon history. We used to play this game in the pub post match, usually when the beer had been flowing after another embarrassing defeat. We had to start breaking it down into categories - worst signing, worst goalie, worst youth team player, etc.

A much shorter game was Greatest Ever Player. It was usually an argument about Bell, Lee, Summerbee, Tueart and Kinky. Then get the beer in.

For us Adrian Heath's record cannot be beaten. Look it up as it has to be seen to be believed. More recently RSC.

Worst in terms of couldn't play footy well there must be a few who only played a handful of games.... Vuoso never played! Immel was a keeper that was bozeyed and couldn't kick the ball...Megson, Kernaghan, fronzech...

The guy we called Ironically called Zico too.

There's been a fair few, too many to mention.

Lee Badbuy
Ben Haim
Benjani
Charvet
Vuoso
Collisimo
Trabelsi

Oh and every single person Alan Ball singed. (Worst City Manager)

gerry creaney.cost us £500,000 and paul walsh who was worth £1 million at the time.this lad was garbage.also disliked him as i thought walsh and rosler were made for each other.typical alan ball.

Sure this category has to be based in people who actually had a run in the team. If so

Wonky Vonky said:
Michael Frontzeck. He was a German international but it looked like he had never played football before. A terrible player.

Totally agree. Worst player I've ever seen in a city shirt.

Honourable mentions for
Darren Wassel
Laurent Charvet
And (given the money) Lee Bradbury

paint it blue said:
tbh the list is endless
Gingers Dad said:
Believe me this thread could become the longest in Bluemoon history.
Like any of these best/worst lists I could name loads but the OP said one only and for me this may be impossible.
I've been watching City since 82/83 and just realised that's 30 years. In that time we've had a pretty high percentage of shit players per squad so what I might do is a shit player of the year season by season. That's hard enough work on it's own so I'm fucked if I'm whittling it down any further with a 'Shit Knockout' competition. I'll be back later in the week with my 30 worst players!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.