Cityzen Card.......still waiting.

mick10 said:
I ordered mine 21st July when they first became available at 10.00am. Got an email 22nd August telling me Royal Mail have dispatched it and it'll be with you shortly. Still fucking waiting!! Phoned yesterday and the girl said I need to get in touch with Royal Mail and make a complaint. 'Why?' I asked. 'Because you're not getting your mail delivered' she replied. 'but I am getting my mail, just not this card. Why would I complain to Royal Mail when I haven't paid them for a service? You have!' 'You need to lodge a complaint. My complaint is with MCFC as I've paid you £35 for something I haven't received.' 'You have paid Royal Mail it's your problem.' 'Oh! She said 'I'll reissue you another and you should get it around the end of this month.' Fuuuuuck me!!( I didn't say that of course, just ok thank you.It's poor, very poor.

so there is a possibility to call city to get new one if royal mail lost it ?

Ordered mine July 29th for myself and my two sons and I haven't even received an email to say they have been posted yet let alone actually received the cards. Makes you wonder could the club not take on some extra staff during the summer to speed this up a bit.

momo88 said:
mick10 said:
I ordered mine 21st July when they first became available at 10.00am. Got an email 22nd August telling me Royal Mail have dispatched it and it'll be with you shortly. Still fucking waiting!! Phoned yesterday and the girl said I need to get in touch with Royal Mail and make a complaint. 'Why?' I asked. 'Because you're not getting your mail delivered' she replied. 'but I am getting my mail, just not this card. Why would I complain to Royal Mail when I haven't paid them for a service? You have!' 'You need to lodge a complaint. My complaint is with MCFC as I've paid you £35 for something I haven't received.' 'You have paid Royal Mail it's your problem.' 'Oh! She said 'I'll reissue you another and you should get it around the end of this month.' Fuuuuuck me!!( I didn't say that of course, just ok thank you.It's poor, very poor.

so there is a possibility to call city to get new one if royal mail lost it ?
Yes. The girl said they'd reissue. It's poor most seasons this carry on but this one's brutal.

paid for mine in July (3 tickets for myself and 2 sons=£105 ),phoned up the other day day they said they will be with you in the next 2 weeks,Then checked on the tickets page on the website and it said that only 2 tickets had been paid for,phoned them up and they said "yes but we know you've got 3".
This is piss poor from City and am now sat waiting for more paper tickets for the Sheff Weds match,not holding my breath for that.Come on City sort this mess out.

I received an email saying that the two I have ordered will arrive by the end of September, and if I buy any tickets they will send me paper tickets for now.

I bought a ticket for the Sheffield Wed game a few days ago, the 'collect in person' tag was selected and I couldn't cancel it. The invoice says collect from the ticket office but the small print on the invoice says they will post it to me, this is getting confusing.

Anyway, do I collect the ticket on the day or can I collect it a few days before?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.