CL Cup Scheme ... Check money has come out of your Account

Just spoke with club, they have taken money for myself and my wife but not my grandson. There is a glitch with Premium seats, they are aware and rerunning the programme to identify those effected and collect the money. Was assured seat was safe. Fingers crossed

I've had no email from the club but noticed the money had been taken from my bank. It also said "paper ticket". I rang the ticket office this morning. The paper ticket should be with me in a couple of days & my reprinted seasoncard should arrive before the West Ham game.

Had the same and after ringing club was told bank had declined payment for some reason , sorted now but glad there had been this post . Asked when season tickets are being issued for those of us whose ticket did not work v Chelsea and was told this Monday .

Im in the champs lg scheme...I got an email weds morning saying thanks for my order...phoned them up and relocated to where my mates sit...bloke on the phone said its £5 more...told I know I do it for most cup games etc...paid the £5 more to relocate...got an email right away saying thanks for the order....Then yesterday I got an email saying thanks for my champs league order in my original season ticket seat !!!!....looked on the planner and both seats are not available ,my season ticket seat and the seat iv relocated into.dont know if iv bought both seats now or its their fault...just finished work so ill phone themnow,

The same thing has happened to me. Me and mate bought a pair next to each other last weekend then on Wednesday an email came through saying 'thanks for your order' in my SC seat. I'll be ringing on Monday to sort it all out, hopefully my card works for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.