CL last 16 draw - Monaco

Same day my wife is due to give birth, do you think she will mind if i go? Gutted im missing this one, think it will be a very good tie and even though we probably would of taken Monaco over most teams in the draw, will be really tough.
Same thing happened to me all them years ago in Lockeren !!!
Anyway he's 13 now so I'm off to Monaco

I get the feeling Pep is keeping Kompany for this game and rightfully so, fully believe we can shut this side out with him at CB.

Monaco duo Valère Germain and Djibril Sidibé are doubts to face City in two weeks' time after going off injured in Monaco's win last night.

Same day my wife is due to give birth, do you think she will mind if i go? Gutted im missing this one, think it will be a very good tie and even though we probably would of taken Monaco over most teams in the draw, will be really tough.

Go. But if you do, remember there's no excuse for leaving early.

Anyone bought tickets in there end lately only showing 250 euro ones left any help appreciated

I get the feeling Pep is keeping Kompany for this game and rightfully so, fully believe we can shut this side out with him at CB.

I think we might need a couple of Kompanys to keep 'em at bay over two legs, but I saw their defence in the French Ligue 1 review on BT and it looked a little flakey. I get the impression that that play the way we do - just outscore the opposition.

I think we might need a couple of Kompanys to keep 'em at bay over two legs, but I saw their defence in the French Ligue 1 review on BT and it looked a little flakey. I get the impression that that play the way we do - just outscore the opposition.

Saw their games against Spurs in the group stages and Monaco were very open, just Spurs couldn't take advantage
and Spurs' defence wasn't up to much.

I was just referring to the first game, genuinely hadn't even thought of the 2nd leg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.