CL last 16 draw - Monaco

I was just referring to the first game, genuinely hadn't even thought of the 2nd leg.

I hope we play a 'normal' game in the second leg and don't try to defend a one or two goal lead, if we have that luxury. If, and it might be the biggest if of the season, we can keep a clean sheet, we can always nick a goal with our strike force.

They are a real threat going forward. Lemar, Bernardo Silva, Falcao, and that LB Mendy. Very strong and physical side too. It'll be a much tougher game than most realize.

They are the highest scorers in Europe with a very young team and are top of the French league. Gabriel Marcotti said that if they keep their best players they could be a dominant force in Europe for years to come. I thought they murdered Spurs. This will be an incredibly difficult tie with all the pressure on us. The English media, as usual, is underestimating our opposition. I watched their recent game with PSG on TV. It finished 1-1 but Monaco were much the better team.

Monaco were 3-0 up after 21 mins against Metz. HT now currently.
1st and 3rd scored by Mbappe, 2nd by Falcao.

Just what we need, a seriously difficult opponent to bring out the very best in our team.

5-0 now and there are still 35 mins to play...they are this season like us when won the double in MP first season a goal machine....i dont thnk for a second we will keep them at bay over 2 legs so in pep s place i will play a team and a tactic that make sure we will outscore them

5-0 now to Monaco. Less than an hour gone. Less than 10,000 in ground. Metz are terrible

Finishing needs to be on point for both games. Could get ugly on the counter vs these lot, especially Kylian Mbappe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.