CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

I predicted the powers that be will be doing everything in their power to make this difficult for us.

Liverpool away first playing the Weds with less rest for the rag derby

I guess it was inevitable with the rags going out that we would be in this position.

Lo and behold we also play on the Tues post the rags derby leaving us less time to physically recover from a potential title winning game.

That means we will be at a physical disadvantage playing the rags and a physical disadvantage going into the second leg against the Scouse.

That could make all the difference in both games despite undoubtedly being superior to both teams.

We have a big squad who will all have had a nice rest in the sun. They are professional footballers being asked to play 3 games in 6 days. IF we had been playing say 4 more games before the first leg maybe it could be viewed as a possible factor, but not this time. Lets put that one straight to bed.

I don’t disagree with your point, I just think we can handle United without being at full strength.

The trouble is, we have put in some very poor performances this season in games when we have fielded a weakened team. Shakhtar (a), Wolves, Bristol (x2), Wigan, Basel (h).

It's a disaster draw!
Not just for being drawn against Liverpool, but also the fact that Barca, Bayern and Real or Juve are definitely all going through to the semis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.