CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

You might want to take a look at our record at Anfield

Most baffling thing in football is history against certain opponents every club has a bogey team or so Regardless of who the manager is the players are However records are there to be broken and this season that’s exactly what City is doing maybe we have saved the Anfield bogey for this game I’m confident we will

I cant wait for this. European cauldron at Klanfield my ass. ITreat it like we did the rags away, when we simpled them. I hope we get the most solid 0-0 draw ever seen, Juventus defending style, and then take the giddy Scouse cult worshipping charlatans to the cleaners at our place. And I hope we make minimal fuss about it and Pep makes it like the most routine game of football we have ever played.
We don't do Juve style defending. No team has forced us to do any proper defending for a significant amount of time. That's a slight worry but it's something we have no control over.

Honestly, Liverpool probably have the weakest GK-DEF-MID combo out of all the remaining teams. Potent attack no doubt, but not much outside of that. The bad thing is that our dominant possession style feeds into the only tactics they can use to trouble us.

This is true, but the trouble they caused us in the league game at Anfield, was more down to our panicking.
Apart from that awful 10/15 minutes we had been playing through their press quite comfortably.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.