CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Tensions will be high in the 2nd leg and if their fans are in our section and start gobbing off tempers will flare. The stewards will naturally be too preoccupied with people standing up / swearing /encroaching in the boxed off area that leads to the concourse to have time to deal with any potentially violent flashpoints and so it’ll be every man for himself.
I'm absolutely convinced it's going to be mayhem, especially if they have behaved like dicks at the first leg which seems fairly likely what with them essentially being a huge bunch of dicks.

I don’t believe there will be any visible away fans, apart from the 200 in the CAT A seats. Demand from City fans will be too high.

I’m tying everything to get one in their end for the away leg. I’ve been in there several times and the only bother was when 50 of us stood up cheering (2-3 under Joe Royle) and came under a hail of pies from the Kop. Their ground is no more intimidating than ours for away fans.

The schedule we have is scary in April.
Going to be very hard for us.

Sick to death about hearing about Salah

Ok the Yorkshire Ripper doppelgänger has had a good season, maybe a great season. But can he do it for 4,5,6 seasons on the run? Doubt it

And his goals won’t mean anything come the end of the season as his team will be potless

Sick to death about hearing about Salah

Ok the Yorkshire Ripper doppelgänger has had a good season, maybe a great season. But can he do it for 4,5,6 seasons on the run? Doubt it

And his goals won’t mean anything come the end of the season as his team will be potless
Just about to replace Kane in my dream team with him either a sending off serious injury or complete loss of form in the offing.

Thanks. Do these get cleared after this round ? As I think I remember they changed the rules so a player can’t miss the final due to accumulated yellows ?
I think it is re-set to zero after the quarter final. So, if you pick-up a yellow in both legs you still can be banned for the final.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.