CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Looking ahead - my apartment booked at Kiev is trying to double the price.

And it will be a 9.45 pm kick off local time....

Bayern for Pep. İf we defeat Heynckess's Bayern in QF myth about mighty Heynckess will end also they will not get two years a row to semifinal. In 2016-17 Ancelotti was defeated by Real in QF. Bayern fans and media complained why Pep just get them to semifinals and it was considered as not enough. Therefore if we(Pep) defeat Bayern in QF it will be epic.

I want Klopp and his dippers. Want to put them to the sword. Away at anfield first beat them there and end the hoodoo. Back to the etihad where we run up the score and get home afterwards to watch BT pundits crying about it. Do Utd in semis and Barca in final. Now that would take some beating as a cup run.

Yes me too....a bit of revenge for the league result

We are on the same level as them. We also have exceptional players.
We are a level or two above Madrid this season, they sit 14 points behind Barcelona and have played a game more. PSG have been exposed as a team incapable of playing against the top clubs, probably because a front 3 can't carry a midfield like theirs, despite being capable of slotting 10 past whoever it is they play in France. Not saying either couldn't beat City, but they'd need a day like Everton and Wigan had (luck filled).

In descending order:
Utd - Easiest for us and we're the only ones that can stop them, everyone else is scared of them because of their history"
Porto
Shaktar
spurs
chelsea
RM - Spent force
Bay7ern - Pep would be al out to win this one!
Barca - We done em before I dont see why not again
Liverpool - They're full of confidence (At the moment) against us. I think they'rte going to go far the jammy scally fuckers

Last edited:
Liverpool are one of the last teams I want to face, tbh. Would hate to go into a second leg at Anfield needing a result.

Wait, why are you scared of the candles? What was the score over two games in PL this season? Will take that, thank you!

It was a one off they won ... not winning against Pep again, this team would have learnt from that ... especially Pep and his (coaching) team!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.