CL Quarter Final Draw - Liverpool A Apr 4th - H Apr 10th

Any are fine apart from Barca and Liverpool. Maybe Bayern as well but I haven't seen much of them this season. Spurs could be tricky if we have a bad away day but the rest we should piss on. So any of the rest would be fine for me

Sevilla.

Then either Porto or Shakhtar. None of the English teams, the media would treat us like a foreign away side in their wankfest over Harry Kane or Liverpool's 'istree' or the media's general rag sycophancy. And these teams always raise their game for us and treat us like a cup final. Hopefully the continental sides will knock all of those fuckers out before we have to play them.

Hate even the idea of us going to Anfield again knowing 100% exactly what to expect from them yet be surprised how much they press us and counter us and come at us and we look not strong enough and surprised.

Every other team in champs lg are thinking “please not city” in next round, im thinking please be sevilla, or id take the trafford twats as 2nd prize

Anyone but Liverpool, we simply cannot beat them away. I know it's 2 legs but we would need to win the tie having lost one half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.