CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

Assuming we get to the final. How far down the Season Card Holders do you all think tickets will get?
Difficult to say you would assume everyone on the cup scheme will go ,hence why they are on it ,then points to the next 10k ?
There's also the issue of who gets the free 5,k to sort hopefully

We've booked via Brussels too but be careful leaving the trains too late. Most of the trains are booked up. We booked 2 weeks ago and couldn't get a train from Paris to Brussels that would get us there in time for our evening flight so have had to book a bus
Did you check out Paris-Lille then Lille-Brussels? That's what I booked last week (plus Brussels-Amsterdam as I've booked a flight to Amsterdam) as I noticed that the direct trains from Paris to Brussels and Amsterdam were unavailable.

What day is your flight home and what time?
Sunday evening I think about 9.15. The only train available was one which got to Brussels midi at 18.43 which is fine if on time and that train involved a change which included a stop with a 20 minute gap so again risky if the first train is delayed so opted for a bus back to Brussels which takes 4 hours but gets back about 15.30. On the thalys website everyone other train is sold out

Sunday evening I think about 9.15. The only train available was one which got to Brussels midi at 18.43 which is fine if on time and that train involved a change which included a stop with a 20 minute gap so again risky if the first train is delayed so opted for a bus back to Brussels which takes 4 hours but gets back about 15.30. On the thalys website everyone other train is sold out
Thanks for the info. We're travelling back on Monday. I'm using the omio website. Booked the return train at 50% refundable just in case and the prices are rising

Did you check out Paris-Lille then Lille-Brussels? That's what I booked last week (plus Brussels-Amsterdam as I've booked a flight to Amsterdam) as I noticed that the direct trains from Paris to Brussels and Amsterdam were unavailable.
Yeah just taken a look. Paid £19 each for bus which is non refundable looking at the trains available now cheapest would be an additional £55 which is a good option if still available after the game however don't wanna risk paying out further money money which may be wasted if we stay in Brussels for the 3 days. Cheers for the info definitely an option to consider after the game has finished and we know if were through

Yeah just taken a look. Paid £19 each for bus which is non refundable looking at the trains available now cheapest would be an additional £55 which is a good option if still available after the game however don't wanna risk paying out further money money which may be wasted if we stay in Brussels for the 3 days. Cheers for the info definitely an option to consider after the game has finished and we know if were through
Same thinking as us ,no point in getting £27 flights and blowing £100 X 2 on trains we may not use

Main thing is that you're sorted with the bus should we get through and as you say, the outlay isn't too bad. One for others to look at if they've not yet booked anything.

Just looked at Brussels flights out of interest this morning and the prices are quite steep now for Friday-Sunday.

Main thing is that you're sorted with the bus should we get through and as you say, the outlay isn't too bad. One for others to look at if they've not yet booked anything.

Just looked at Brussels flights out of interest this morning and the prices are quite steep now for Friday-Sunday.
I looked last night and out flight has doubled in price since we booked two weeks ago and no doubt will be sold out later if the vermin get through tonight

Looks like the eurostar trains for the Friday and Saturday to Paris have already been sold out. We gambled booking it weeks ago, but no doubt the over confident dippers have booked up most of them.
Come on Villarreal, do us all a favour, wether we get there or not.
Just knock them out!

Looks like the eurostar trains for the Friday and Saturday to Paris have already been sold out. We gambled booking it weeks ago, but no doubt the over confident dippers have booked up most of them.
Come on Villarreal, do us all a favour, wether we get there or not.
Just knock them out!
To be fair, it’s a local train station for most of the Liverpool fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.