CL SF | Real Madrid | Home: Tue 26 Apr - Away: Wed 4 May | Tickets & Travel Discussion

A Problem could be tickets Chelsea only got 1.8 k operating reduced capacity whilst they upgrade I imagine maybe not loads but certainly more than 1.8 k will want to go

Have UEFA gave indication when the dates are getting announced? Flights are dirt cheap at the minute, hoping the away legs land on the Tuesday.
Working on how it's been in the past, dates should be confirmed tomorrow (Thursday) or on Friday at the latest. It comes down primarily to what the broadcasters want though the competing clubs do have a say.
The tie playing its first leg on the Tuesday will play its second leg on the Wednesday and vice versa.

I would say:

Tuesday 26th April - Madrid (H)
Wednesday 4th May - Madrid (A)

Reason being is we have Watford on Sat 23rd where as Liverpool have Everton on Sun 24th. Therefore they will play Villarreal on Wed 27th and the return fixture on Tuesday 3rd May

If we both get to the final all of the Liverpool fans will have already booked transport as they will have qualified first?

I would say:

Tuesday 26th April - Madrid (H)
Wednesday 4th May - Madrid (A)

Reason being is we have Watford on Sat 23rd where as Liverpool have Everton on Sun 24th. Therefore they will play Villarreal on Wed 27th and the return fixture on Tuesday 3rd May

If we both get to the final all of the Liverpool fans will have already booked transport as they will have qualified first?
I said this yesterday, Liverpool will be 5-0 up and all the flights and Eurostar to Paris will be booked up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.