CL1 // Player Ratings // Manchester City - Napoli 1:1 (0:0)

Hart 5
Kolarov 7
Lescott 8
Kompany 7
Zabaleta 7
Barry 8
Y.Toure 8
Nasri 6
Silva 7
Dzeko 7.5
Aguero 6
Clichy 7
A.Johnson 7
Tevez 4

Carl_Man_City said:
greasykieth said:
Hart 7
Zaba 7
Kompany 6
Lescott 6
Koloroz 7
Barry 6
Yaya 5 (at best) worst I have seen him play
Silva 6
Nasri 6
Aguero 7
Dzeko 6

Napoli closed us down well, could have been 3-2. We seemed to want a bit more time than we had on the ball. For our attempts we didn't have a great deal on target

Do you know anyhting about football? Yaya was our best player tonight

Correct Yaya lescot and Barry were great tonight probably Yaya just edged it

Hart 7
Kolarov 6
Lescott 7
Kompany 7
Zabaleta 6
Barry 6
Y.Toure 8
Nasri 7
Silva 7
Dzeko 8
Aguero 6

Clichy 6
A.Johnson 7
Tevez 6

IMO Yaya was not our best player ! as for who ever said I know nothing about football.... I have my own opinion on football not what a majority say. Would you like to say why you think yaya was our best player, I watched him dally on the balm and lose it too much. nobody really stood out in all honesty. Johnson made a decent impact. Tevez looked like he couldn't be arsed

Hart 6 didnt have a lot to do.
Kolarov 6 nice goal dangerous setpieces into the box when he was on defending questionable.
Zab 6 Workman like did well to block down a shot in the second half.
Lescott 7 solid should of done better with his chance from the corner.
Kompany 6 great clearance off the line poor pass back was only major blip of the night.
Silva 6 seemed to be a bit of a iffy game. Drifted in and out of the game.
Nasri 6 like Silva above.
Yaya 7.5 worked hard so unlucky not to have scored in the first half.
Barry 5 poor for the goal they scored. It was a bit too easy at times for Napoli players in the midfield.
Aguero 5 should of been pulled with 30 minutes to go didnt do a lot tonight but could of scored when hitting the bar. Tevez should of replaced him tonight.
Dzeko 7 lead the line well again full of confidence thought he was going to score tonight but sadly pulled his shot wide.

greasykieth said:
IMO Yaya was not our best player ! as for who ever said I know nothing about football.... I have my own opinion on football not what a majority say. Would you like to say why you think yaya was our best player, I watched him dally on the balm and lose it too much. nobody really stood out in all honesty. Johnson made a decent impact. Tevez looked like he couldn't be arsed

Yeah I will say why I thought Yaya was our best player. He kept the ball superbly, linked up with the front four well, got back and won the ball well, bombed up and down all night, looked a threat going forward and used his champions league experience to help us when we were under pressure. Now would you like too say why he was our worst player?

Hart: 7 - Didn't make any mistakes and saved VK from an fatal error

Zabba: 5 - Sorry Zabba, I love you but this was not a good performance. Shouldn't have attacked as much
VK: 6 - Made some very good plays, but also made too many dangerous mistakes
Lescott:7 - Solid performance, would like to see him score on more of his chances
Kolarov: 6.5 - Did well and had a great goal.

Barry: 5 - Made a crucial error, and was overall weak as our holding midfielder. Napoli had it way to easy on counter attacks
Yaya: 8 - I thought he showed some real heart and really fought for the win. Might have used too much energy on attacking, but I would rather have Barry, Zabba and Kolarov staying back.

Nasri: 5 - Not a great performance. Did too little
Silva: 6 - Every great player has bad days. To bad both Nasri and Silva had it on the same day.

Dzeko: 7.5 - Should have passed to Silva when he tried the turnaround. But did good overall
Aguero: 6.5 - Decent (original meaning)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.