Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Discussion in 'Player Performances' started by RandomJ, 15 Jan 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

He's actually got us here so I expect him to play. Some just have too much bias against him that they don't see any positives at all in him playing

2. Pablo1

Pablo1

Between now and the semi final both keepers will have chance to impress in training. Whoever gets picked will do so after a fair bit of deliberating from the management team and won't be done lightly. I'm sure Pep would prefer to play Bravo because I think he has more faith in his ability than an awful lot of others. Wherever it's justified or not is the kind of decision a manager lives and dies on.

3. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

He's played his part in getting us to the Semis and will start . I guess your in the camp of you would rather he never played again. If so, that is such a naive position for any fan to take

4. karen7

karen7

Without john and zabba we would be out or am i confusing games? my opinion is pep would be wrong to play him but if he has a willy hero moment i shall take it like a man lol

5. karen7

karen7

What is this bias crap,so i don't rate him on recent performances its just an opinion not bias

6. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

Might be with you but for others it certainly is

7. r.soleofsalford

r.soleofsalford

Dont put words in my mouth thanks, I dont need you to speak for me.

8. mosssideblue

mosssideblue

Well put your case forward then as that is what your post looks like to me

9. kevin horlocks wand

kevin horlocks wand

I am not sure this is the place but as it's goalies I will say it. Did anyone see the Sunday times article on willy at the weekend. It talked about his careeer history and how he feels about number 2 and the perspective he has. He came across as a really lovely guy. The saddest thing is it talked about the struggle he has had as his daughter has a rare form of cancer in both eyes and in fact has lost one of her eyes . He mentioned that is why he was so emotional after the carling cup as his family were all there to witness his heroics.

He also talks about how he hopes hart returns and how willy is helping bravo getting use to the differences of the prem . It's a great article and honestly this guy is a credit to city. He deserves an extension.

10. blueinsa

blueinsa

Rag Hunter!
    The abuse can stop!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.