Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
absoluelty spot on about our misses in front of goal. the thing that irked me was aguero being left out of the everton line up, he would have put the first pen away and by being involved all game the second one too. Manchester city should never start a prem game without him or silva, yet that has happened. its madness. if bravo plays we are weaker, if dave and kun don't play we are weaker. you have to ask then why do we do it? we have proper shot ourselves in the foot this season. I hope to god we learn from it. all I want now is a top 3 finish, not 4th if we can help it. the cup has gone if bravo plays, especially if we rotate elsewhere.

absoluelty spot on about our misses in front of goal. the thing that irked me was aguero being left out of the everton line up, he would have put the first pen away and by being involved all game the second one too. Manchester city should never start a prem game without him or silva, yet that has happened. its madness. if bravo plays we are weaker, if dave and kun don't play we are weaker. you have to ask then why do we do it? we have proper shot ourselves in the foot this season. I hope to god we learn from it. all I want now is a top 3 finish, not 4th if we can help it. the cup has gone if bravo plays, especially if we rotate elsewhere.

I completely agree that Caballero should be playing every match from now until the summer (providing he doesn't have a huge downturn in form). He's earned it as much as Bravo has let it slip through his hands.

However, Augero had missed four penalties before we'd even reached November so I'm not sure why you think he's guaranteed to have scored all the ones he didn't take. A lot of your grievances seem to be based around a belief that everything would run flawlessly if you ran the team.

I completely agree that Caballero should be playing every match from now until the summer (providing he doesn't have a huge downturn in form). He's earned it as much as Bravo has let it slip through his hands.

However, Augero had missed four penalties before we'd even reached November so I'm not sure why you think he's guaranteed to have scored all the ones he didn't take. A lot of your grievances seem to be based around a belief that everything would run flawlessly if you ran the team.

at last someone gets it :)

I went to Malaga v Barcelona last season whilst on my jollies and Bravo was in goal for the visitors. He was exceptional. He stopped everything. Malaga should've won 8-2 but lost 2-1. I was delighted when we signed him but he's been largely awful. Unsure what has happened. Sometimes it just doesn't work.

I went to Malaga v Barcelona last season whilst on my jollies and Bravo was in goal for the visitors. He was exceptional. He stopped everything. Malaga should've won 8-2 but lost 2-1. I was delighted when we signed him but he's been largely awful. Unsure what has happened. Sometimes it just doesn't work.
something has changed him. don't know what but it has. he says he's happy here but doesn't look it. see what the summer brings but my guess he'll go back.

It was fun and all, but doesn't this forum support a threadban function, which would simply prohibit Bill to post here?

I'm an egoistic dickhead and my only reason to do this is that it looks shit when this thread is the only 'unread' by me in the Player Performances forum, but there really is no point anymore. You could post hundred times a day that we've already beaten Arsenal with him in goal this season, he won't reply to it and still maintain that we cannot start him in the FA Cup.

Or at least the majority of this discussion should be moved somewhere else as it hardly discusses his performances this season.

something has changed him. don't know what but it has. he says he's happy here but doesn't look it. see what the summer brings but my guess he'll go back.

Perhaps it's just a lack of confidence brought about due to not feeling welcome, perhaps not.

What a drama queen you are. You spout shit continually as fact and when asked several times by more than one poster to back up your facts, you climb back under your stone until you think it's all clear. I'd give up Bill, you have been well Sussed in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.