Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a drama queen you are. You spout shit continually as fact and when asked several times by more than one poster to back up your facts, you climb back under your stone until you think it's all clear. I'd give up Bill, you have been well Sussed in this thread.
go on i'll answer this one but its the last one attacking the poster rather than posting on topic.

I have not been "sussed" in any way. nothing from me has been hidden. I have been open on every single post. for clarity I don't rate bravo, I think pep has been ordinary at best. now you read that again and see if you can "suss" me. I think its as clear as a bell. well for the educated any way.

apart from the above the people who jeer at the games are indeed nobs.

the people who try to defeat free speech on here are just as bad.

Can we wait until he next plays before we add a further 50 pages (to his performance thread) by any chance?

I know it's a great thread for attention and all that but we've a big game at the weekend.

i'll be ecstatic when he goes , we might win something.

you might not but i'll stay. on topic.

what are your thoughts about bravo and his time here? any good?

You know already I don't discuss Bravo with you. By the way, you still get the amount of responses to keep you happy.

go on i'll answer this one but its the last one attacking the poster rather than posting on topic.

I have not been "sussed" in any way. nothing from me has been hidden. I have been open on every single post. for clarity I don't rate bravo, I think pep has been ordinary at best. now you read that again and see if you can "suss" me. I think its as clear as a bell. well for the educated any way.

Saying you're full of shit isn't trying to defeat free speech. Free speech doesn't mean speech without consequence.

something has changed him. don't know what but it has. he says he's happy here but doesn't look it. see what the summer brings but my guess he'll go back.

I've been watching several of the Barcelona games from last year, especially some of the Clasico games. His reactions were great before his move. It's like you've said. Something has changed. Even a point blank, one on one shot with Ronaldo he saved. One of those, 'how did he save that' moments. It probably wasn't meant to be.

Good swerve

Apparently myself and Chelsea don't have a brain between us :)

He had a dip in form that lasted two or three months during the first half of that season but still managed more goals in those six months than he did in an entire league campaign at Chelsea.
In fairness 95% of the fans here wanted him. This was back in the day when I used to get insulted a lot for saying buying Torres would be a bad idea.

But in fairness to the guy you quoted. Torres did look shit twds the end at Liverpool. But folks kept claiming he just needed a change of scenery.

I've been watching several of the Barcelona games from last year, especially some of the Clasico games. His reactions were great before his move. It's like you've said. Something has changed. Even a point blank, one on one shot with Ronaldo he saved. One of those, 'how did he save that' moments. It probably wasn't meant to be.
He's no mug but uts hasn't worked here. We don't know why but whatever it is we can't accommodate it or him. Will the summer break fix him? Who knows but for now willy has to play. I think the physical nature of the prem intimidates him. He looks like a rabbit caught in headlights. Send him home right now and tell him to come back pre season with a fresh approach. My guess he'll turn that down and move back to Spain.

In fairness 95% of the fans here wanted him. This was back in the day when I used to get insulted a lot for saying buying Torres would be a bad idea.

But in fairness to the guy you quoted. Torres did look shit twds the end at Liverpool. But folks kept claiming he just needed a change of scenery.

Its sorted then! Bill in charge of team selection, Dax in charge of recruitment and I'll make the brews :)

I keep waking up in cold sweats convinced Pep is going to play this useless arse in the Cup semi just to piss everyone off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.