Claudio Bravo - 2016/2017 performances (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that's justification to have a go at Bravo again? Really?

What did you make of how slow Cech was to react to Aguero's heavy touch when one on one?

Wasn't really having a go, just offering a view. But clearly my view isn't relevant, nor is yours, only Pep's is. So it may be irrelevant but my belief is that a keeper can't save everything, and I repeat, I don't thing Bravo did anything wrong, but world class keepers influence match results. Czech was hesitant I agree but that didn't affect the result, however is finger tip save of Yayas effort late in the 90 mins was a game changer. Do you disagree?

Wasn't really having a go, just offering a view. But clearly my view isn't relevant, nor is yours, only Pep's is. So it may be irrelevant but my belief is that a keeper can't save everything, and I repeat, I don't thing Bravo did anything wrong, but world class keepers influence match results. Czech was hesitant I agree but that didn't affect the result, however is finger tip save of Yayas effort late in the 90 mins was a game changer. Do you disagree?

A keeper with better movement would've beaten Aguero to that ball so yeah I'd disagree. I do however agree in general that Bravo hasn't pulled off any stops that have influenced match results and we need him to do that ( he's capable ).

There are plenty on here having a go mate and that's what people are responding to.

Do it yourself because it has nothing to with the point I was making, so I don't see why I should indulge you.
So you were happy to get joe v bravo stats but not bravo v bravo stats? your whole point is to take his past into consideration but you won't show the stats to prove your point lol

So you were happy to get joe v bravo stats but not bravo v bravo stats? your whole point is to take his past into consideration but you won't show the stats to prove your point lol

No it isn't Karen, one more time, my point is that it is unfair to dismiss Bravo's performance elsewhere in an appraisal of him but then use other keeper's performances elsewhere as a stick to beat him with.

Bravo's save percentage last season was 79%
Bravo's save percentage this season is 55%

^League games only

There you go

No it isn't Karen, one more time, my point is that it is unfair to dismiss Bravo's performance elsewhere in an appraisal of him but then use other keeper's performances elsewhere as a stick to beat him with.

Bravo's save percentage last season was 79%
Bravo's save percentage this season is 55%

^League games only

There you go
Thank you
Every single player on the planet gets compared to the others in the same position,i'm not beating him with anything,i am comparing him to 19 of his peers,20 including willy

Oh look the Bravo thread is active again, wonder if something interesting has happened.....Nope, just the same few people slagging him off while a much broader demographic point out how ridiculous they're being.

Perhaps I'll look in again in a week.

Funny, isn't it? I'm sure the page numbers keep going up but every time I check it's just the same shite I saw the previous time.

It would be reasonable to say he did nothing wrong. But it could be argued that a keepers job isn't about what they don't do but what they do do. Eg there was one world class save on Sunday and it prevented us from winning the game
No world class fucking goal either by KDB or Yaya. The ****s.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.