Claudio Bravo signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the lack of playing with a ball in training really that much of an issue? He knows the system that Pep will play, and I'm not sure it's something to be worried about.

I wouldn't be worried about the 'technical' aspect of his game but a goalkeeper needs an understanding with his defence, hard to see that he'd be able to get one if he's not trained at all.

Is the lack of playing with a ball in training really that much of an issue? He knows the system that Pep will play, and I'm not sure it's something to be worried about.
It would be the why. Suggests an injury. Hopefully not

I've just read he's being given time to sort his move from Spain out.

I have visions of him with a roll of parcel tape in his hand boxing up piles of DVDs as quickly as possible so he can get over in time for the derby while his missus is on the phone to removal companies trying to get a good deal.

Imagine us beating them with Willy in net and no Aguero! I don't think I'd cope with the laughter.

perhaps bravo's not on the training pics because he has been in "fat club" getting into better shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.