Claudio Bravo signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you adapt, when you're playing in a team (Pellegrini's) not set up to play that way ?

He didn't even do what Pelligrini wanted. The number of times I watched the Centre-Backs split to either side of the penalty area last season only for Joe to take so long to get himself set that they were marked by the time he was ready with his run up. Then he waved them forward and Joe hoofed the ball up to Silva and Aguero and Sterling to compete in the air against various defensive hulks.
If the plan had been to hoof it long then why not just do it straight away before the opposition had got set??

Robert Fernandez (Barcelona): "Nobody told Bravo he'd be second choice. We wanted to renew his contract, but he had other projects in mind."

Makes me all warm inside to know we can pinch from Barca these days

I can't see Bravo playing again this weekend as Chile are playing early ours of Thursday morning & probably won't arrive back till Friday.

I can't see Bravo playing again this weekend as Chile are playing early ours of Thursday morning & probably won't arrive back till Friday.
I'm hearing from a source that he's not in the Chile squad. But keep it quiet.

No sign of him on any photos at all from training nor even on the site since his 'first day' video
He better be ready and playing cause I am not going to OT with Willy flapping at the bombs theyll inevitably load into the box with that big ugly lanky scraggly haired fuc*ing mess theyre all creaming over up top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.