Claudio Bravo signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo was class in the build up. Lots of his mistakes came from miscommunications with the back line, as in he's not sure whether to step up or let the CB close in. Obviously this will get cleared off by more game time and training. Still not used to our keeper being able to handle the ball like that. Bravo will create many more goals than he concede from his style of play, no doubt about it.

This piece of shit played for the rags today!
I can't believe City wasted Joe for this scum.
Do I need to give you a hint for why our build up today was the best it has been all season, for most of the game (considering the quality of the opposition)?

I think you've got my point. Go re-watch the game please.

Never in my life have I seen a keeper nullify the person pressing him with such ease by sending a straight, easy-weighted ground pass into midfield like that. It's almost like having another midfielder as his passes negate opposition's the first line of pressing.

His First game, didn't cost us so all is well. Hopefully he'll settle in fast and be the keeper we know he can be.

Did really well and was surprised to actually see what Pep's idea of how a GK should play. At some points it was weird to see the GK so far out to receive the ball. But this is the way forward, the premier league and the pundits are not used to seeing it, and shows you just how far behind in terms of thinking and styles that us English are.

To be thrown into a derby for your debut is going to be a nervous one, and the same is said for Sane. The goal was a communication error with JS and that is the only criticism and is is a weak criticism at that.

Bravo to Bravo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.