Claudio Bravo signing confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo should've had that cross ball like any other goalkeeper would. No one can argue that.
But Bravo will play like a central defender. The back line needs to be used to him. Bravo needs to learn his defenders. Debut in a derby like this was never going to be easy. Trust Pep and fasten your seatbelt.

At times he looked like on acid. But Bravo is great keeper so he will come good + even if he makes mistakes he adds so much to the table besides stopping ball from going into net. Also his first game in new team, new league with pretty much no training and straight into derby

Any of you more (ahem) mature posters remember Joe Corrigan's debut? For those who weren't there (or born), he let a shot go through his legs for the opposition's goal.

Didn't stop him from becoming a brilliant keeper though.

Give the lad a chance.
he was 19 not 33.

Bravo should've had that cross ball like any other goalkeeper would. No one can argue that.
But Bravo will play like a central defender. The back line needs to be used to him. Bravo needs to learn his defenders. Debut in a derby like this was never going to be easy. Trust Pep and fasten your seatbelt.

My ERO said on Friday that it will be 3-1 to City and not to play a new keeper in a derby!

All of you are speaking as if Bravo is the only keeper that has ever had a blunder. Fuckin hell seriously

Yes there were some shaky moments but for me the most striking thing was how immediately clear it was that he's going to be integral to the way we play. We might see the odd mistake that costs us a goal but on the flip side he will play his part in a system that sees us dominate games and score more goals. I think the benefits will outweigh the costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.