Club Badge (merged)

Well the youngsters on FB that have not known anything but the dumb Eagle and stars are raging but i'm happy, god bless democracy.

Regarding the data analysis, I'll be honest, I think you've probably over-estimated how long this will take. With the club having SAP as a partner, for a questionnaire with so few variables I'm sure the data could be analysed in real time. The percentage voting for a round badge, the ship, rivers etc, will be very easy to analyse the instant the votes were cast.

reading back this made me chuckle as I work with sap

That wouldn't surprise me actually. I just want them to get it over with then and show us tbh.

I think if what you are saying is true the club have been consulting to make sure they don't make a mistake with a new design. I don't believe it anyway. Sure they might have done a few mock ups. Why not? Its a free world we live in. So have lots of fans. To suggest the decision had already been made makes a mockery of all the efforts the club put into the process. Someone posted their were refreshments at the lectures. Lecture halls were hired. Staff were employed to supervise. Security etc. Why do some fans put the club down for making efforts that other clubs never do?

I do like that one.Plain and straight to the point.
Absolutely horrendous design looks like something a 12 year old would come up with. Just hope the new one doesn't have the awful red rose which marks the failure of the Swales era

I wonder what the club's plans are with regard to removing the eagle badge from fixtures around the campus!

City Circle has a badge in the floor, the bridge has one on the side, there's one by the tunnel plus thousands splattered around the stadium on walls and windows. Will these be changed or just left to grow old?

Flamethrower? Sledgehammer?

Found this online in an article referring to our badge change.
check out the badge in the article...have not seen that before....has Gav come up with that one?

Man-City-Circle.png

http://www.punditarena.com/football...getting-a-new-crest-official-club-statement/?

Not for me soz. Blue peter?

Absolutely horrendous design looks like something a 12 year old would come up with. Just hope the new one doesn't have the awful red rose which marks the failure of the Swales era

On the other hand the red rose era could signify the start of our wonderfull academy started by the equally superb ex goalie Alex Williams.

MaineRoadBlue said:
I wonder what the club's plans are with regard to removing the eagle badge from fixtures around the campus!

City Circle has a badge in the floor, the bridge has one on the side, there's one by the tunnel plus thousands splattered around the stadium on walls and windows. Will these be changed or just left to grow old?

Flamethrower? Sledgehammer?

Surely they'll leave one for a shrine, or something?

Maybe eventually the worshippers will break away from the club and form their own, FCEM (Football Club Eagles of Manchester) has a nice ring to it).

Eh? We won the League in 68 and the Cup Winners Cup and the League Cup in 1970, and again in 76 wearing the round badge
In the 69 FACup final we wore the Manchester coat of arms
I think you`re wasting your time there bluwes, most,not all but most, eagle lovers don`t give a hoot about the club`s history. All they see is the eagle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.