Club Badge (merged)

2h5328h.jpg

Only a quick attempt, it would obviously need tweaking by a pro. I tried to modernise the old one. Keeping it clean and simple, partly inspired by Club Brugge badge. Which I have always admired.
I'm not a fan of the ship, if Manchester wants to shout about the ship canal, then united can carry on doing it on their shit badge.
I like the 3 river idea, I always have. It can be represented in such a simple way, with 3 stripes.

The two stars added are for the Premier League titles we have won. The badge should be modern and represent the club right now, stars should be added for every Premier Title we win. Up to 5 stars in total. Then it could like a very dominant badge.
Never really understood the eagle - Didn't think it was necessary
I do like the idea of the bee, but I'd hate it if we began to be known as the 'bees' - Its too 'rugby'
Anyway, It's only a quick idea, with work, I'd like something clean and simple like this

What the actual fuck are you serious?
Surely you can't be.

To disregard our first league titles would be criminally disrespectful!
I am genuinely shocked at your idea. Should we change our foundation year to 1992 too while we are at it

What the actual fuck are you serious?
Surely you can't be.

To disregard our first league titles would be criminally disrespectful!
I am genuinely shocked at your idea. Should we change our foundation year to 1992 too while we are at it

Youcould also add the ship canal comment shows a complete pack of knowledge on the city's coat of arms,.

Done, told them to look at this thread for some great ideas produced by city fans. Told them to keep it simple but effective. No cheesy sayings like fight til the end and keep any hashtag as far away from the badge as possible.
Round
Shield
Bee
Ship
River
City blue
White
Maroon
Black

I think that was everything...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.