Club offer free removal of old badge tattoos

There is no offer though is there? Hearsay indicating city have began 'talking about the possibility', I would guess it is a complete fabrication.

The thread title and article title are falsehoods, even based on the article.

Not sure if its true or not, but I have a tattoo of the current chrest and mentioned it jokingly at the fan consultation outside the ground and was told it was something that had been discussed at one of the meetings, and the club was considering paying to have tatoos removed/ replaced with new one.

Like all the old crests its part of the history and no one would think it strange to have one of the older crests so I assume it's more for ppl who only recently got a tattoo but not sure how it could be proved, I didn't read the article btw

From MCFCSC

"BBC Radio 5 Live are looking to speak top City fans who have the current badge as a tattoo"

More groundbreaking sports radio

I have the current badge tattooed on my arm... why the fuck would I want it removed?
If the club will pay for me to have the new one tattooed on my other arm however... : )

Yes another stupid story that gets its way into national papers. Why?

If anybody gets club money for such a daft idea I will be first in the queue demanding a refund in my season ticket cost.

What about that poor bugger with the kaka tattoo? Bloody Gary Cook should be made to pay for that one to be lasered.

I was about to say if the club offered this they'd have to make an exception and offer to get that removed as well.

To be honest, I only saw the story because something popped up on Di Marzio's Twitter feed about City, and I got excited thinking it might be transfer related. Went to the trouble of translating the page, only to discover it was about this. His standards are slipping.

Transfers can be removed with water ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.