Cole Palmer

Getting a bit of stick for going off without shaking the hands of any Middlesbrough players and not acknowledging the travelling fans from some of the Chelsea fans.

Typical spoilt kid attitude “ I want “ should of learnt from sancho’s downward spiral, pep said from day one foden wouldn’t be loaned out
Regardless of every pundit in the land saying he needed playing time Phil trusted pep , pep trusted Phil . Result for us . Cole will look back in anger . His own doing no one else to blame on this one.
I don't see anything with what he wants though?! Why a player shouldn't want to get more playing time? The thing he wants, does it show any disrespect to any player in the team, does it show any disrespect to any managers?

Btw, if you go to work in a company, do you "want" to work on an exciting project? Do you "want" to learn new knowledge? What's wrong with that?

Typical spoilt kid attitude “ I want “ should of learnt from sancho’s downward spiral, pep said from day one foden wouldn’t be loaned out
Regardless of every pundit in the land saying he needed playing time Phil trusted pep , pep trusted Phil . Result for us . Cole will look back in anger . His own doing no one else to blame on this one.
Or he could have sat at your club taking hundreds of thousands for doing very little .............. whatever you say hes taken a huge risk so deserves some credit

Or he could have sat at your club taking hundreds of thousands for doing very little .............. whatever you say hes taken a huge risk so deserves some credit
No he could have sat at our club learning the game from some of the very best in the world at his position and also from one of the best managers but he thought he knew better than everyone, he isnt currently better than any of the people in his position and has done very little of note despite being a very good player but he was going to decide that he goes out on a loan for a year and then comes back and goes into out first team? Based on what? Even if he had gone on loan for a year that wouldnt have slotted him into our first team at all.

He has taken a risk and he looks fantastic in what is an average team, he would look good in our team but wouldnt trouble the first team as i have stated before, he wants more playing time and now he has got it, what that transpires to we will have to wait and see but i thoroughly believe the plaudits he is currently getting stem much more from the fact that he left city and we apparently made a mistake than the great performances he is putting in.

No he could have sat at our club learning the game from some of the very best in the world at his position and also from one of the best managers but he thought he knew better than everyone, he isnt currently better than any of the people in his position and has done very little of note despite being a very good player but he was going to decide that he goes out on a loan for a year and then comes back and goes into out first team? Based on what? Even if he had gone on loan for a year that wouldnt have slotted him into our first team at all.

He has taken a risk and he looks fantastic in what is an average team, he would look good in our team but wouldnt trouble the first team as i have stated before, he wants more playing time and now he has got it, what that transpires to we will have to wait and see but i thoroughly believe the plaudits he is currently getting stem much more from the fact that he left city and we apparently made a mistake than the great performances he is putting in.
Or maybe he simply thought that he was never gonna get a chance like Phillips ????
i was decked he left you lot but Pep could have easily blocked it but he let him go which may sum up what i was getting at

How much money do you think he’s pocketed without ever having to kick a ball in anger again. Probably on a higher wage and a big signing on fee and add to that more game time we rightly couldnt guarantee.
I’ve no problem with him going and wish him well unless he’s playing against City.

Or maybe he simply thought that he was never gonna get a chance like Phillips ????
i was decked he left you lot but Pep could have easily blocked it but he let him go which may sum up what i was getting at
he got chances, plenty of them, the simple fact of it is, he currently isnt better than what we have, will he turn out to be, maybe he, maybe not, but he had his chance and he thought he knew better and as you say like phillips, phillips has had chances but he just currently isnt better than anyone we have so cant just play out of sentimentality.

Phillips and palmer are very similar in that aspect in that they are not bad players, in fact they are very good players and both will look good for a leeds, a chelsea and for england but looking good for those teams unfortunately doesnt get you in our midfield or attack as a starter without putting alot of work in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.