Cole Palmer

i occasionally wonder why we let Palmer go as he is a prime candidate for Pep development. However, got my answer today. It’s his attitude- he looks arrogant but I don’t know if anyone else noticed his reaction just now v Forest, when one of his teammates passed to him when he was offside? He turned to him & called him a f****** w*****

No city player would do that. Our team spirit is second to none & he didn’t fit in because he puts himself first

I’ve just seen an advert for the google pixel phone, featuring Littlewoods players.

They’re all looking fucking miserable. I assume that’s because their "quad" turned out to be the League Cup.

i occasionally wonder why we let Palmer go as he is a prime candidate for Pep development. However, got my answer today. It’s his attitude- he looks arrogant but I don’t know if anyone else noticed his reaction just now v Forest, when one of his teammates passed to him when he was offside? He turned to him & called him a f****** w*****

No city player would do that. Our team spirit is second to none & he didn’t fit in because he puts himself first

He was right to shout at Gallagher. He was shouting ‘hold it’ at him before the pass but he decided to fire the ball at him anyway. Players shout at each other often. There’s nothing deeper in it other than just wanting to give your teammate a quick bollocking for not being aware of his surroundings. I don’t watch City often to notice if players do that but I’ve definitely seen Arsenal and Real Madrid players shout at each other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.