Cole Palmer

That’s what City want young players to do.

Convince them to join. Convince them to stay if they’re good enough.
Get a good fee if they’re not or want to move on.
£43 million is a fantastic return on our investment in Cole for the years he spent at our Academy.

He was right to shout at Gallagher. He was shouting ‘hold it’ at him before the pass but he decided to fire the ball at him anyway. Players shout at each other often. There’s nothing deeper in it other than just wanting to give your teammate a quick bollocking for not being aware of his surroundings. I don’t watch City often to notice if players do that but I’ve definitely seen Arsenal and Real Madrid players shout at each other.
we don't . there's shouting at your team mate and being downright abusive. He was the latter. Arrogant YOUNG pup

we don't . there's shouting at your team mate and being downright abusive. He was the latter. Arrogant YOUNG pup

I’m sorry but I disagree. Gallagher needed telling. Anyway, it’s football. Emotions run high. Hugs and kisses after the game is won and it’s all good.

Last edited:
I’m sorry but I disagree. Gallagher needed telling. Anyway, it’s football. Emotions run high. Hugs and kisses after the game is non and it’s all good.
Gallagher needed telling??? You must be blinkered on this matter. NO player should shout to a senior (or any teammate) in that way! To call him a f****** wa**** is just unacceptable. I thought it was the manager's job to tell players what they're doing wrong

Unbelievable. You don't have defend the indefensible. He's not untouchable you know

Gallagher needed telling??? You must be blinkered on this matter. NO player should shout to a senior (or any teammate) in that way! To call him a f****** wa**** is just unacceptable. I thought it was the manager's job to tell players what they're doing wrong

Unbelievable. You don't have defend the indefensible. He's not untouchable you know

Meh. It was a non issue for me. Agree to disagree.

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.