Cole Palmer

Another poster dissing him on the basis of …. well what? Where the fcuk did you get that from?

I doubt any City player would be daft enough to demand guarantees, let alone a fringe player with hardly any starts under his belt.
He said he wanted to start more games. Which he has every right to but pep seen it differently. Also said he will have to think about his future if we bring in players to replace Mahrez and we did with Doku.

No point getting the hump. Player wanted to become a regular and the club does not agree.

I didn’t diss him. Happy for him to get such a good move and I hope it works out for the lad.

Not sure that’ll be any good for his career. Maybe he’ll end up being pochetinnos guy. Otherwise, yea, welcome to the circus. Anybody think he will be replaced? Or nunes & Doku enough

At the end of the day it does not matter a flying fuck what any of us think as the guys running the club clearly know what they’re doing.
Pep has had ample opportunity to assess Cole and he clearly doesn’t feel he is essential to the club, hence his lack of game time and willingness of the club to sell.
They’ve secured a fabulous deal by selling him to those muppets at Chelsea who are overpaying by st least 50% on every transfer they have made since the idiot yank took over.
Like many I am sorry to see home grown talent go but trust those running City know a fuck of a lot more than bluemooners.
Good luck Cole. I think you may need it.

I would be happy about this Txiki masterclass if the money went towards a replacement, but if we just keep selling players and weakening the squad, I don't really see why we should care how much money City has in their bank account..
Are you aware the summer net spend is a red figure as we ARE further investing to replace aged outgoings by younger players? Weakening the aquad, I doubt that.
Your narrative is plain wrong mate.
24 players incl Phillips, same as all of 2023.

I wait to see what happens with Cancelo, THB, Phillips and McAtee and that's it probably.

It’s a shame to see him go , much rather it be a club where he would shine , than the players graveyard that is Chelsea , good look to the lad , will earn a lot of money and secure his own financial future , which is what we all strive for in life, he would have fitted at Everton or Burnley , that type of club , but sadly , he will have his work cut out to get the minutes on the pitch he so obviously craves , can you blame him ? Not at all , he’s probably tripling his wages at least in this move . Good look Cole !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.