Cole Palmer

Sané? Bayern's best player when they played us.

I was gutted to see him go as well, btw!
I was gutted to see him go as well, but he left three years ago, and hasn't really set the world alight and been a model of consistency for them in that time. He seems like he is getting there now, but I think we saw a far better version in his pomp with City.

Apparently, according to SKY, Cole Palmer is the new Messi. Messi didn’t want to play for city either.
He’s currently shining in a poor Chelsea team.
I’ve no doubt we’ll see improvements with the extra game time he’s getting, something he wouldn’t get here cos we’ve got better players.
He didn’t want to fight for his place so off you pop.

Hes playing with a chip on his shoulder against a team that sold him.

He isn't going to sustain that level of intensity through the season. He isnt a bad player. But compare Chelsea and compare us. Who does he get ahead of in the City team?

He isn't going to sustain that level of intensity through the season. He isnt a bad player. But compare Chelsea and compare us. Who does he get ahead of in the City team?

No one currently, but you could say that about most players.

He’s currently Chelsea’s best player though and is having a great season.

Grealish.

Barely noticed he was on the pitch until he scored the penalty to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.