Cole Palmer

Random question. Been to Manchester a few times to catch City. I've popped around a decent amount of the greater metro but never Wythemshawe. What's it like? Less urban, boring, fun, ritzy, rough?

I have no idea why my brain has gone there but I've read the name so many times and it's fun to say now I'm genuinely curious

Rough…

Random question. Been to Manchester a few times to catch City. I've popped around a decent amount of the greater metro but never Wythemshawe. What's it like? Less urban, boring, fun, ritzy, rough?

I have no idea why my brain has gone there but I've read the name so many times and it's fun to say now I'm genuinely curious
I wouldn't use the first four words to describe it!

Whythenshawe is about 8 miles south of Manchester and was built in the 1920s as a overspill council estate. It used to be the largest council estate in Europe. Some parts of it are a bit rough but the same can be said about most places. I know a few from Whythy, down to earth and sound as a pound, just like me; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.