Columbo fans

No way. I must watch it.

I must admit it's also quite a treat if you deliberately miss the first 20 minutes so you don't know how the killer did it and just watch columbo piece it together and get into his head I sometimes prefer watching it this way (sad I know).

Always enjoy Colimbo when it's on classic detective show

cc975617b9463d3c536fbafb7cd14682.jpg

Do we have any columbo fans on blue moon? I got the full box set for Christmas and have watched 23 of the 69 episodes so far. Absolute classic tv programme in my opinion. Well worth a buy to pass away the dark January nights.

Just one more question?

Genuine question, worsley...

I watched an episode many moons ago, still remains my fav but can't find the synopsis... Anyway he's investigating a women who's husband has been taken care of, the body is found in a vault, however, the twist is a classic, any ideas???

I watched an episode many moons ago, still remains my fav but can't find the synopsis... Anyway he's investigating a women who's husband has been taken care of, the body is found in a vault, however, the twist is a classic, any ideas???

I bet Mrs Stony would know, she fucking loves Columbo. Probably why she settled for a scruffy **** like me.

That one was on last weekend I think. It was at the same time as the match so didn't watch it. Wish I did now.

That one was on last weekend I think. It was at the same time as the match so didn't watch it. Wish I did now.
Yeah it was on at the weekend. It's called Try and Catch Me it's about a mystery author (Ruth Gordon) believes that her nephew-in-law murdered his wife (her niece).

Those 60s/70s American cop shows were brilliant. Cannon, Ironside, Starsky and Hutch, The Rockford Files, Streets of San Francisco, Kojak, MacLeod (not the sword wielding Scotsman, by the way!) etc etc. Miles ahead of anything similar that's on now.

Those 60s/70s American cop shows were brilliant. Cannon, Ironside, Starsky and Hutch, The Rockford Files, Streets of San Francisco, Kojak, MacLeod (not the sword wielding Scotsman, by the way!) etc etc. Miles ahead of anything similar that's on now.

They all had the same plot. I'm not joking either. The studios recycled stories and plots and you'd often see Ironside solving the same murder as Cannon or Jim Rockford.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.