Columbo fans

Donald Pleasence as the wine maker, another great one.

One of my favourites is Forgotten Lady with Janet Leigh I won't spoil it in case you haven't seen it. It's unique and very moving.

Happens to be the next one I am going to watch. An old actress who makes her husbands murder look like suicide. Very highly rated on the web.

Do we have any columbo fans on blue moon? I got the full box set for Christmas and have watched 23 of the 69 episodes so far. Absolute classic tv programme in my opinion. Well worth a buy to pass away the dark January nights.

Just one more question?

Thought this was a review on the Sri Lankan City LOL - SERIOUSLY - I have to watch what I am doing at night ha ha !!

Columbo - Peter Flak - yes please!! Quality programme - this and the likes of the Rockford Files got me into detective shows Peter Falk was amazing and as a kid I always loved how he drove an old Peugeot convertible in a sea of Yank fucking dross

Happens to be the next one I am going to watch. An old actress who makes her husbands murder look like suicide. Very highly rated on the web.

Yes that's the one. Janet Leigh's character watches a film called Walking My Baby Back Home which she starred in.

Columbo was genius, and went against all other who dunnits of the time by showing you who did it first and it was ust his genius of catching them out, something that has often been copied since but not quite with as much charm. Always a decent watch when flicking through the channels and you could always catch up if you missed the beginning because he was hassling the shit out of whoever did it ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.