Come on and own up

bondsman

Its time all the tools who said give him time came on here and apologised that was a fucking disgrace. Anyone can see there isnt a player in that squad that wants to play for Hughes. Have the balls to come on here all you lot who slated any one who said he wasnt good enough and apologise, as Hughes should. He should show some dignity and resign.

Ive always supported him and hoped he would take us to where we wanted to be. I was born a manc, but moved to North Wales at an early age and went to the same school as Mark, in the same class, same school team etc so i suppose ive had a 'vested' interest in him as City manager. Sadly, got to say that maybe now is the time for him to pull out.

There is nothing to apologise for but I'm glad you're happy to have lost today and be proven right. I supported him because I want to see us win. Whatever my opinion I thgink the he is a dead man walking.

There is nothing to apologise for but I'm glad you're happy to have lost today and be proven right. I supported him because I want to see us win. Whatever my opinion I thgink the he is a dead man walking.

Who organises and motivates the players? The buck stops with the top man!

If he cant get the players playing for him then he has to go.

For me hughes is worse than pearce as hughes has good players in his squad.

I have run out of patience with him, how has he managed to turn a solid defence into an unorganised rabble? The defenders are the same sven had corluka apart.

bondsman said:
Its time all the tools who said give him time came on here and apologised that was a fucking disgrace. Anyone can see there isnt a player in that squad that wants to play for Hughes. Have the balls to come on here all you lot who slated any one who said he wasnt good enough and apologise, as Hughes should. He should show some dignity and resign.

Up yours you tool!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.