Come on and own up

I'll admit to have said that we should give Hughes more time. I won't apologise for it but will admit that I may be wrong because we are in a slump.

I say I may be wrong because no manager is going to prosper with how some of our players are playing. (What on earth is wrong with Dunne and Richards?).

The buck does stop with the manager but lets not delude ourselves that if he gets sacked there will be a necessarily be a dramatic improvement. This type of performance has been happening for the whole of 2009. The manager may well have to go but so should a number of players.

I'll admit to have said that we should give Hughes more time. I won't apologise for it but will admit that I may be wrong because we are in a slump.

I say I may be wrong because no manager is going to prosper with how some of our players are playing. (What on earth is wrong with Dunne and Richards?).

The buck does stop with the manager but lets not delude ourselves that if he gets sacked there will be a necessarily be a dramatic improvement. This type of performance has been happening for the whole of 2009. The manager may well have to go but so should a number of players.

bondsman said:
Its time all the tools who said give him time came on here and apologised that was a fucking disgrace. Anyone can see there isnt a player in that squad that wants to play for Hughes. Have the balls to come on here all you lot who slated any one who said he wasnt good enough and apologise, as Hughes should. He should show some dignity and resign.

he should resign...................WHEN HE,S HAD 12 MONTHS TO ASSEMBLE HIS OWN SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's hardly Hughes fault that the back 3 (zab) not included switch off when
Theygo forward or last minute set piece. Nor is it his fault when vassell or sweep puts a crap ball into the box. However I dothink he needs to start caicedo as he is full of confidence at the moment.
Hughes still in for me. We are not cut adrift.

It's hardly Hughes fault that the back 3 (zab) not included switch off when
Theygo forward or last minute set piece. Nor is it his fault when vassell or sweep puts a crap ball into the box. However I dothink he needs to start caicedo as he is full of confidence at the moment.
Hughes still in for me. We are not cut adrift.

I have said that we should give Hughes more time. I won't apologise but I will admit that I may be wrong.

I say I may be wrong because no manager is going to prosper with how some of our players are performing (What on earth is wrong with Richards and Dunne?)

The buck ultimately does rest with the manager but this type of performance has been going on for the whole of the calender year of 2009.

Hughes may well have to go but don't think there will be necessarily a dramatic change. For that to happen a number of player have also to go.

Bluemoon115 said:
So yo9u want me to say sorry for backing our manager and thinking he could turn it around?

Fuck off you childish ****.

Here here.

I cant believe that Hughes was ball watching for the second goal, and allowed them to score from OUR corner for the first.

Stop backing pampered players and get real, have you seen how Blackburn have set the world a light )Oh sorry they are above us!) but they were when Hughes was the manager.

riley347 said:
bondsman said:
Its time all the tools who said give him time came on here and apologised that was a fucking disgrace. Anyone can see there isnt a player in that squad that wants to play for Hughes. Have the balls to come on here all you lot who slated any one who said he wasnt good enough and apologise, as Hughes should. He should show some dignity and resign.

he should resign...................WHEN HE,S HAD 12 MONTHS TO ASSEMBLE HIS OWN SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is funny, the first time today I've smiled...cheers

Revolver said:
The buck ultimately does rest with the manager but this type of performance has been going on for the whole of the calender year of 2009.
Fucking hell, we've got to put up with this shit for ANOTHER year?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.