Comedy series you don't find funny

Mrs Brown's Boys.
From my experience, if you want to judge if someone will be good company over a pint, ask them their opinions of this 'comedy'. Avoid like the plague anyone who finds it remotely enjoyable.

Mrs Brown's Boys.
From my experience, if you want to judge if someone will be good company over a pint, ask them their opinions of this 'comedy'. Avoid like the plague anyone who finds it remotely enjoyable.
I find it bizarre that BBC see fit to make it their go to comedy show on prime viewing times. Awful programme.

It's funny about Mrs Brown's Boys. I kind of know Brendan O'Carroll through a friend and went to some of the stage versions before it became a TV show and it was very funny. It's just not worked on TV and I think it's very limited in the writing department in that it's the same thing all the time. I've not watched it for a while now.

Reeves and Mortimer I'm with @Prestwich_Blue but I thought they were both very funny on Shooting Stars. But disagree about Alan Partridge, think that's very good.

I never got The League of Gentlemen though my wife loves it and even went to see the stage show which she said was brilliant. Also are there no shouts for Benidorm? Some programmes just the arse kicked out of them. That's one of them.

Prescience. That tarot reader knew what she was talking about.

All these southern home counties so called "comedies" which revolve around one-upmanship with the neighbours.

Ahh, what a pisser. Ah well, back to the book.

lets be honest ( and I do feel like an old twat saying this ) they don't make comedy like they use too, I have not seen anything that makes me laugh like only fools, they seem to try to hard to find new material and it just doesn't work, perhaps its a generational thing and I just don't get the latest comedy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.