Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just interested in the demand dynamics and data. Demand is off the scale right now. Sales are slowing but it still around 500 per hour.

I know there are different routes to tickets, however ST holders only bought about 3k off the ticket site, and Members already well over 20k. Anyone can become a member today and buy 4, there will be several thousand to new members and their F&F.
I mean if anyone could buy a membership today and then a match ticket there may be another explanation given the location and cheap ticket prices…

Burtons doesn’t exist anymore on the high street. A better place would be the new City store in the Arndale Centre.
If you are from Chester area you would show it to the East Gate Clock

I think a lot of the people attending in the city end will be there for a day out and probably don’t attend city games regularly. Could be lots of Arsenal fans too.

I don’t know anyone that’s going out of the fans that I attend games with. Some of them were in instanbul as well. Not sure I believe these sales figures to be honest.

What’s kind of worrying, if sales are to be believed, is that basically the long standing fans can be replaced by new fans/tourists so easily now. Which means the club and the fa can charge what they want and put games on at any time.

Fair play to the 1894 group for standing up for city fans.

Last edited:
I think a lot of the people attending in the city end will be there for a day out and probably don’t attend city games regularly. Could be lots of Arsenal fans too.

I don’t know anyone that’s going out of the fans that I attend games with. Some of them were in instanbul as well

What’s kind of worrying, if sales are to be believed, is that basically the long standing fans can be replaced by new fans/tourists so easily now. Which means the club and the fa can charge what they want and put games on at any time.
This is true - all true.

Whether you like it or not city is a different kettle of fish now, it’ll all be ballot soon. I’d like to see the number of member sign ups in the last week. Easy pickings I wonder how many people will be flying over for their once in a lifetime experience to do this game, nah they’ll save it for Arsenal or Liverpool at home and high profile aways. We have become a spectacle not too dissimilar to seeing New York Yankees or going to the Super Bowl, grown men pleading for Haalands shirt clutching £200 mega store bag, it’s been over since pep joined comes with the territory unfortunately. Could protest till the hills it’s how it’s gunna be from now on

Is the city ticket planner actually accurate?

I’ve just had a look and entire blocks in the upper tier seem to be nearly sold out. If that’s the case the sales are quicker than the fa cup final, the semi final, which was on a Saturday and cheap/ any other game we’ve had at Wembley

I mean if anyone could buy a membership today and then a match ticket there may be another explanation given the location and cheap ticket prices…
To be fair, about 10,000 shifted this morning to members who had to have attended 2 games last season. It only opened up to all members at 1pm so yeah, a few Arsenal fans might’ve bought them but I doubt it’s thousands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.