Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the city ticket planner actually accurate?

I’ve just had a look and entire blocks in the upper tier seem to be nearly sold out. If that’s the case the sales are quicker than the fa cup final, the semi final, which was on a Saturday and cheap/ any other game we’ve had at Wembley
Different selling criteria bud.

Is the city ticket planner actually accurate?

I’ve just had a look and entire blocks in the upper tier seem to be nearly sold out. If that’s the case the sales are quicker than the fa cup final, the semi final, which was on a Saturday and cheap/ any other game we’ve had at Wembley
I’d say it’s reasonably accurate. No way they put 9 out of 12 unreleased blocks on the planner if sales are low

The City fan base is growing at an alarming speed that’s why this is selling so fast, being European champions has a lot to do with that. My cousin is a Arsenal fan and it has fuck all to do with them, there not that type of fan base.

To be fair, about 10,000 shifted this morning to members who had to have attended 2 games last season. It only opened up to all members at 1pm so yeah, a few Arsenal fans might’ve bought them but I doubt it’s thousands
Yeah that’s fair. Just seemed such an exponential rise of sales today and given it’s on their doorstep, a ‘friendly’ so not exactly expecting it to be an issue trouble wise and the price then you wouldn’t blame them…would be a no brainer if you wanted tickets and didn’t get them.

There’s no way you thought that or said that a few years ago. Growing the club and fanbase is great, but not at the expense of our core fanbase. It’s difficult to find the right balance.
I did. No balance is needed. The core had the chance go by way of the first day criteria. Its the Charity Shield and many can't be arsed. Its that simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.