Community Shield - Arsenal (N) | Sun 6th Aug - 16:00

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens if you give too much away?
Why would you be surprised if 5,000 have been sold…shouldn’t “you know ;-)” for sure?
He's not posted since you asked...I'm worried that he gave too much away already and 'they' have got him...he might be chained up in a basement in St.Georges Park or been rendered to a UAE interrogation facility...

Block 528 has only come on sale today, they only had it on sale last, only up to 541 where originally on sale and moved anti-clockwise with 528 being the last as the buffer block.

There are 185 left as it stands.

All other blocks in the City end have been on sale and sold out.
you are correct, i meant to say 527 but i think this is part of Arsenal's allocation

Appreciate your points, very difficult situation.
It may have been my very early 'Boycott' post that got the ball rolling.

1894 picked it up and created the wider publicity and momentum.

Theve done a good job, and i think its helped them build a wider and higher profile as the 'go to' group for media comment.

The key factor now is that they maintain the pressure and awareness on all the other issues affecting City fans and fans generally.
Comical Tilly!

And the drip continues as predicted. Another 500 in that block. Then 1200 in 527 (less 100 for segregation) then there are 2 level 2 blocks and a lot of singles in Level 1.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230717_090915_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230717_090915_Chrome.jpg
    858.8 KB · Views: 61
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.